The event started out with self introduction from all the FSMs and Partner Ops Managers, followed by presentations from each team member on Quarter 2 plans. This was followed by an interesting learning activities on team building, negotiation, time, people management skills and ice breaker organized by Navin Patil and Shams Tabrez from the HR, L & D team. It was a great moment to get to know each other.
The team got introduced to all the function heads over the two days who came and presented updates and future plans from each function.
1. Central Support System: Suman Srinidhi, Explained the structure, processes and deliveries of the support team to all.
3. Finance: CFO, Sushobhan, Prabhakar and Ravi, they all gave us a very good insight on the changes in the financial perspective with regards to the Service tax, Mode and method of payment and reconciliation.
4. Human Resource: Zarir Batliwala, Gave valuable insights on the HR Org structure and vertical spocs . He also spoke about over all organization structures, KRAs and metrics.
5. Institutional Sales: Neeti Sharma, the presentation on plans ahead and current initiatives were a lot of valuable information for the team on Teamlease, IIJT and TLU and its growth path.
6. Information Technology: Sharanu, Gave great insights on COMS, Scheduler and the upcoming Simulator concept being developed in conjunction with the Academics team.
7. Academics: Om, Jhansi, Adarsh and Davaluri, made the team aware of TNEF, Operations, present courses and the upcoming courses with all the details of VSAT training and deliverables.
8. Central Sales Team: Krishna, Urmila and Moses gave insights on leveraging the CST more effectively by partner network, was a great interaction.
9. Marketing & Placement: Sharad Sharma and Sumit Saxena joined on video conference and gave the team made a very detailed presentation on the plans and way ahead of their respective teams. Both were very effective on the team’s learning experience.
The event also had Mr. Manish Sabharwal and Mr. Ashok Reddy, delivering talks on the vision, goals and dreams of the company which gave the team a clear road map in structuring their plans and milestones ahead, along with the discussions on the performance, future plans, partner selection, expectations and responsibilities.
The two days were highly interactive and the function heads/presenters received valuable inputs from the participants to make their respective processes and system even more effective.
The team also enjoyed a brilliant movie in evening called “ Flight of the Pheonix” with valuable lessons on team building, perseverance and leadership which was followed by an evening out on dinner and a casual get together.